While you are waiting for your new ID tags to arrive, here is a
but effective "temporary tag" you can easily make straightaway
to make sure your pets have some temporary form of ID tag on at least...
Take the lid of an icecream container, preferably white or light
- Stick a plaster on the back (unprinted) side
- Write the critical info on the centre of the plaster in
permanent pen preferably, or
- Cut around the plaster in a circle using scissors so that the
details on the plaster are in the middle of your tag
- Using a compass, or your best steak knife etc carefully make a
little hole at the top.
- Find one of those twisty ties lurking in the back of the
drawer and attach
it through the new hole to the collar.
Definitely not flash, but it does the trick!
(if you don't use a plaster, the writing rubs off really easily,
Order a proper ID tag,
professionally engraved and mailed to you See our ID tags page for more
All sales support Petsonthenet.co.nz to continue to reunite and
rehome more pets throughout NZ, thank you.
Does your pet need a new ID tag?
From glitzy to practical stainless steel, choose from
our huge range of
over 200 quality pet ID tags. Plus a percentage of all
sales helps support Petsonthenet to continue to reunite and